- This event has passed.
Talent Management Asia 2018 (Hongkong)
April 25, 2018 - April 26, 2018
2018 may be a watershed moment with many emerging HR trends converging. Technology and globalisation are significantly
shifting business models in all sectors. With countless reports citing that a third of the skill sets required to perform today’s jobs
will be wholly new by 2020, how should local and global organisations react to create a future-ready workforce? It is no surprise
that outdated organisational norms and institutional inertia still prevail in the market. Therefore, the goal of Talent Management
Asia 2018 has been to bring together HR leaders to develop a common vision for the upcoming issues confronting the
workplace. The next wave is coming – will it be a period of consolidation, innovation or both? Let’s unlock the secret together.
Purpose of Talent Management Asia
In this two-day event, Talent Management Asia aims to:
- Recognise the next-generation HR strategies by local and global companies that act as role models or pioneers to other HR
counterparts through thought-leadership and case study presentations.
- Provide a platform for HR decision-makers from local large enterprises to multinational companies to learn from each other
throughout the two-day interactive networking conference.
- Introduce HR leaders and senior HR specialists to established solution providers who will facilitate their future talent
Opening Keynote: The future of work – building the next-generation organization
World’s top 10 leadership guru Arthur Carmazzi will share his insights on how companies are working differently to succeed
in today’s rapidly changing business environment.
- Why are companies reinventing the way we work?
- How to cultivate a vision-centered organizational culture in the era of entrepreneurship?
- The role of gamification in leadership engagement, performance and measurement
- Building trust in the diversified culture, religion and maturity of people in the Belt and Road regions?